Terms and Conditions
Booking This Service
- All confirmed rental reservations are non refundable.
- Booking must be made at least 24 hours before rental *For Online Booking*
- The person booking this service, know that He/She will be required to sign a terms & conditions paper and provide a damage deposit before He/She can pick up any rental vehicle. He/She will be aware that motorcycling is a great sport, but it can also be dangerous. He/She must be aware that traffic conditions, roads, weather and other conditions as well as the actions of other riders can influence the risks involved.He/She will accept these risks. Furthermore it is agreed and understood that the owners, operators and agents of this service, are not the guardians of safety and they, individually or collectively, cannot be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with the operation or participation in connection with the rental which might result in injury, death or other damage.
- In the unlikely event that something does happen we will arrange for a local repairer to help you.
- Driver must be between 18-65 years old. The rider must hold a valid Motorcycle or Car license. Should a foreign licence be in other language other than ENGLISH, the Driver must present a current International Drivers License that has been issued within the same country as the original driver’s license. An accredited ENGLISH translation will be accepted in lieu of an International Driving Permit.
- Any uncertainties in regards of insurance, charges for the DRIVER’S and PASSENGER’S treatment or hospitalisation will be not responsible by GG.
- GG’s insurance only covers for the vehicle if the vehicle is being hit by another vehicle providing will full info of the vehicle that causes accident.
- We recommend that you check your personal insurance for overseas due accident for safety measures.
- The maximum excess of RM 1000 for bikes / RM 2000 for Malaysian Brand Cars / RM 5000 for Imported Vehicles / RM 3000 for van.
- Excess reduction fee (ERF): The driver is responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle, including theft regardless of fault.
- Upon the DRIVER is acceptance and subject to terms and conditions stipulated in the rental agreement, the driver’s liability is limited to excess fee.
- Any personnel who had not signed the “GG rental Agreement” and Terms and conditions will not be permitted to hire a GG vehicle.
- Vehicles are not allowed to be driven into Labuan, Sarawak, Brunei & Indonesia.
- Early returns of vehicles are not entitled to refund for unused time of the rental period.
- GG will not cover for the cost of puncture tyres.
- In case of an accident due to the driver’s own negligence and towage service are being required, all expenses will be responsible by the DRIVER.
- Vehicle returned beyond working hours will be charged for another full day rental.
- All GG vehicles are not to be driven on dirt roads or beaches, not to be allowed to drive through mud and any rough roads.
- Driving in extreme weather conditions are not recommended and damage caused will be fully held responsible by the driver.
- Drink driving is strictly prohibited in the law of Malaysia and severe punishment will be taken into action by the authorities towards the DRIVER.
- All deposit of vehicles must be in cash.
- Full payment must be made before the vehicle is rented.
- Rental is charged per Calendar date – 24 HOURS RENTAL.
- The vehicle must be rented and return in the working hours. (9:30 am – 6pm) Monday – Saturday only