Sandakan Heritage Day Trip (SANDAKAN)
0830hrs – Pick up at Sandakan or Sandakan Airport (MH2042 @0750hrs OR AK6092 @0750hrs). Transfer to town mosque or Masjid Jamek. The mosque was first opened by Muslim Population.
1000hrs – Drive to the Sandakan Tourist Information Centre and then the Sandakan Heritage Museum. After that, to the William Pryer Monument or fountain made from granite structure that was erected named after in honour of the founder of Sandakan William B.Pryer. Then, take 100 steps stairs which leads to Agnes Keith House. Today, the house has been transformed into a heritage site, providing intellectual insight to life as it was during the time of the British North Borneo. Continue to St Michael Church which was the first stone building erected in Sandakan. Pass by the Malaysia Fountain which is located on one of the roundabouts of Sandakan streets.
Then proceed to transfer either to the Sandakan Airport or any hotel in Sandakan.
*ALL TOURS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Return land transfers
- Guide & driver
- Entrance fee to Agnes Keith House
- Entrance fee to Sandakan Heritage Museum
Terms & Conditions
- Tour is on SIC basis
- All reservation CANCELLED less than 48 hours or NO SHOW will be subject to 100% cancellation charge.
- In the event of heavy rain, for the safety of our guest and staff, we reserve the right not to conduct the host rides.
- In cases of natural calamities like flood, rain, land slide etc, NO REFUND will be given back to client(s) after the commencement of tour pick up.
|PACKAGE PRICE (PER ADULT)|
*RATES ARE ON PER PERSON BASIS (MINIMUM 2 PERSON)
*SINGLE SUPPLEMENT SURCHARGE FOR SINGLE TRAVELER (RM212)
*50% OFF FROM ADULT RATE FOR CHILDREN BELOW 12 YEARS OLD