Padas White Water Rafting Grade (3-4) Very Brave!
5:20am: Pick up from hotel and transfer by coach to Beaufort Railway Station. Located in interior division of Sabah, east Malaysia on the Island of Borneo. Signing of liability Release Form before the rafting commences.
7:30am: Arrive at Beaufort, Get onboard by train. The thrilling yet scenic ride will take around 1 ½ hours – 2 hours to get to PANGI STATION (starting point). Train will depart at 0750 hrs. There will be interchange of train at Saliwangan Station and passengers have to walk around 200 meters to the waiting train. (This will be temporary until the railway track been repair) You will have 10 minutes stopped at Rayoh station to keep your belonging and get change for rafting gears.
10:30am: When arrived at Pangi, light refreshment will be served, Safety briefing will be conducted by our crew. Rafting commence from starting point to RAYOH (ending point) which will take about 1 ½ hours-2 hours (10km) includes of 8 points of rapids namely HEAD HUNTER, LAMBADA, COBRA, SCOOBY DOO, WASHING MACHINE, MARY GO ROUND, SNAKE HOUSE AND BBQ RAPIDS.
12:30pm: Expected time of arrive at Rayoh (ending point) for sumptuous lunch and after lunch we will depart back by train to BEAUFORT at 1:30pm, estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours on train ride.
3:45pm: Arrival at Beaufort Town and transfer by coach or van back to Kota Kinabalu city (your hotel) estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours.
6:00pm: HRS Estimated time of arrival in Kota Kinabalu
- Transportation ( Train ticket and vehicle hire )
- Rafting Equipment
- River guide
- Certificate to be collected at our office
Things That Are Recommended To Bring
- Sandal with strap / sport shoe,
- Short and T-shirt (Not white colour),
- Swimwear, Payment / Service Voucher,
- Extra pocket money,
- Insect repellent,
- Sun-block lotion,
- Change of clothes,
- Cap / Hat
Your Safety is our First Priority
Terms & Condition
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 12 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase video or photos right after the tour. (subject to availability)
i) Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
ii) No jewelries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during these activities
|PER PERSON (MINIMUM 2 PERSON)||RM 239.00 PER PERSON|