Kiulu White Water Rafting Grade (1-2) Not So Brave…
0830 HRS- Depart from your hotel in the Kota Kinabalu City and proceed to Kiulu River, located at Tamparuli area. Journey take 1 ½ -2 hours drive.
1000 HRS- Arrive at starting point. Safety Briefing will be given by RIVERBUG professional river guide and signing of Liability Release form.
1030 HRS- Rafting commences. Excursions takes about 2 hours to the ending point.
1200 HRS- Arrive ending point, freshen-up and ready for BBQ Lunch
1300 HRS- Estimated time departure from RIVERBUG Adventure Centre
- Pick up and Drop off Service – Registered Tourist Bus,
- Certified White Water Rafting Equipment,
- Insurance Coverage,
- White Water Rafting Certificate (upon request),
- Licensed Tourist Guide,
- Certified IRF River Guide,
- Certified First Aider Guide,
- Certified Swift Water Rescue Guide,
- English Speaking Guide,
- Chinese Speaking Guide (upon request),
- Safety Kayaker,
- Safety Boats (when necessary),
- Photographer Service,
- Videographer Service,
- Buffet BBQ Lunch (Fusion cuisine of the West and East)
- Bottled Drinking Water,
- Entrance Fees,
- Shower/Changing Facilities
Things That Are Recommended To Bring
- Sandal with strap / sport shoe,
- Short and T-shirt (Not white colour),
- Swimwear, Payment / Service Voucher,
- Extra pocket money,
- Insect repellent,
- Sun-block lotion,
- Change of clothes,
- Cap / Hat
Your Safety Is our First Priority
Terms & Conditions
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 4 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase video or photos right after the tour. (subject to availability)
- Departs in the morning and afternoon.
i) Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
ii) No jewelries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during these activities