Kota Kinabalu Day Ride
What better way to discover the landmarks of Kota Kinabalu City! Join us for some unique and to visit some of the must-sees in town. Don’t miss out on the fun because this itinerary is seasonal!
10 AM – Meet your assigned guide for the day at Gogosabah Office.
10:30 AM – Depart to University Malaysia Sabah’s Pink Mosque. There, you can choose to visit the university’s research aquarium (Self expense on the entrance fee of the Aquarium)
11:15 AM – Visit Sabah’s most iconic Floating Mosque.
12 PM – Lunch will be served at Yii Xiang Restaurant, this is the only place that serves beef noodles in Laksa!
1:30 PM – After lunch, we will ride to Kiansom waterfall for a bath in the icy cold water.
3 PM – Ride to the famous Kokol Hill where you will get to see the view of Kota Kinabalu City. You can also have your afternoon tea or coffee before heading down (Self expense)
4:30 PM – Start our journey downhill to Kota Kinabalu City.
5 PM – Arrive at Gogosabah office.
End of Tour
- Usage of scooter
- Entrance fee (UMS, Floating mosque, Kiansom Waterfall)
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum 3 bikes in one group
- Tours do not include travel insurance
- Tour maybe shorten due to weather condition
- No refunds will be made if the tour is shortened due to weather
- Rider must hold valid driver’s license