Full Day Sandakan Wildlife Adventure (SANDAKAN)
Your trip will begin with a pick-up from either the Sandakan airport (MH2042 ETA 0810hrs, AK6092 ETA 0750hrs) or any hotel within Sandakan at 0830hrs. We will then transfer you to the Sepilok Orangutan Centre where the journey will take approximately forty minutes. At this world renowned center, come face to face withhuman’s closest relative, the Orang Utan. The Orang Utan feeding time is at 1000hrs. Witness the feeding of the Orang Utan. After the feeding session at Sepilok, continue the trip by visiting the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation centre. The sun bear is the smallest, most arboreal and least known of the bear family measuring between 120–150 cm long and between 60-78 cm high at the shoulder. Unlike other bears, the sun bear’s dark brown or black fur is short and sleek, probably due to the lowland climates it lives in. On their chest sits a pale beige horseshoe shape marking which gives the sun bear its name being said to resemble a setting or rising sun. Similar color fur can be found around the muzzle and the eyes. Sun bears in Borneo live in the forest. In fact, they are so clever at hiding themselves in the trees that you would be extremely lucky if you see one in the wild.
Proceed to have lunch at a local restaurant. Then proceed to Gomantong Caves, the largest limestone hill and the most important source of edible bird nest in Sabah.
Then continue your journey to Nature Lodge Kinabatangan for your river cruise. Upon arrival at the lodge you will be greeted with welcome drinks and have some leisure time to freshen up. Afternoon boat cruise will begin at 1600hrs to search for wildlife and bird-life along the Kinabatangan river banks and will go on for about 1 hour 45 minutes. After the river cruise, you will return to Lodge to freshen up and then enjoy dinner in the midst of the Kampung Bilit secondary jungle.
After dinner, there will be a brief presentation on the wildlife in Kinabatangan area and also the conservation programme under taken by Nature Lodge Kinabatangan. Then, our transfer will bring you back to your hotel within Sandakan, arriving at approximately 2200hrs.
– Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation center visit and entrance fee
– Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre & entrance fee
– Gomantong caves visit and entrance fee
– River cruise at Kinabatangan river
– Meals (Lunch/Dinner)
– Return transfer within Sandakan area – Guide
– Camera fee at Sepilok Orang Utan Centre (RM10.00per camera) & Gomantong caves (RM30.00per camera)
Terms & Conditions
- Tour is on SIC basis
- All reservation CANCELLED less than 48 hours or NO SHOW will be subject to 100% cancellation charge.
- In the event of heavy rain, for the safety of our guest and staff, we reserve the right not to conduct the host rides.
- In cases of natural calamities like flood, rain, land slide etc, NO REFUND will be given back to client(s) after the commencement of tour pick up.
PACKAGE RATES (PER ADULT)
*RATES ARE ON PER PERSON BASIS (MINIMUM 2 PERSON)
*SINGLE SUPPLEMENT SURCHARGE FOR SINGLE TRAVELER (RM 212)
*20% OFF FROM ADULT RATES FOR CHILD BELOW 12 YEARS OLD