Freediving Course (SSI)
SSI Freediving Level 1 Course (Entry Level)
Freediving Course in Kota Kinabalu Sabah !
This program provides you with the training and knowledge required to safely freedive with a buddy in open water environments to depths of 20 meters. You will earn the SSI Level 1 Freediving certification after completing this program.
8:30 AM – Pick up from Kota Kinabalu Area Hotel and head to our classroom for a 4-hour theory class.
12:00 PM – Breath Holding Sessions.
12:30 PM – Lunch break.
2:00 PM – Pool Freediving.
4:00 PM – End of day 1.
4:30 PM – Arrive at Hotel within KK area.
8:00 AM – Pick up from KK area hotel.
8:30 AM – Arrive at Jesselton Jetty and the boat departs to Sepanggar Island.
9:00 AM – Training session.
12:00 PM – Lunch will be served on Island.
2:00 PM – 2nd Training session.
4:00 PM – Final Exam.
5:00 PM – Transfer back to KK area hotel.
End Of Itinerary
What Will You Learn In Level 1 Freediving?
- The technique of adequate finning.
- Body positioning (streamline).
- Carrying out safety procedures and proper breathing.
- Importance of freediver buddy system.
- Loss of motor control rescue.
- Cramp removal.
- Dynamic turns & bottom turns.
- Blackout rescue – 10 Meters.
- Accents without a mask – 10 Meters.
- Constant weight dive.
- Duck dive, surface buoyancy
- Proper care of freedive equipment
What is included in the course?
- 2 Open water sessions & 25 quizzes of the final exam
- Academy classroom (4 hours)
- 2 confined water/pool training
- Freediving training gear
- Freediving equipment rental
- SSI certified instructor
- Fresh buffet lunch (Except academy classroom)
- Available coffee, tea, snacks (Academy classroom only)
- Digital logbook & digital certification dive card
- Island entrance fee & Jetty fee
- Boat transfers
- Hotel pick up (KK area only)
- Online materials – Diamond kit (Online access to the digital training materials lifetime)
Price For Course RM1500 Per Person
RM100 Off for the first 10 Students!
For inquiries please email email@example.com