3 Hours Fun Fishing
This tour is designed for those who has small children or just want to try fishing for the first time.
9:00am: Pick up from city area hotels.
9.30am: Arrive Jesselton point and proceed to Gaya Island
10.00am: Visit Water Village School at Gaya Island which local ‘bajau’ people mostly stay here for more than 80 years ago
10.30am: Fishing activity at Tunku Abdul Rahman park surrounding with beverage served(Fruits,Soft Drinks & Mineral water)
12.30pm: Return back to mainland Jesselton Point
1:00pm: Arrive at city area hotels
(Water Village School can be skipped out from itinerary depending on the customer )
- Instructor (Able to communicate in Chinese/English/Malay)
- Return boat transfer
- Soft drinks (Limited servings) & Mineral water
- Fishing equipment & bait
- Life jacket
- Freezing of caught fish (Price will be given upon request) *No Packing Service*
- Extra 1 Hour (RM30 Per Person)
Rules & regulations:
- Guest with sea sickness is not advised to join this tour.
- Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit and we do not accept other currency as payment.
- Maximum 12 Pax on one boat, bigger groups will be separated into other boats.
- If guest wish to return early, there will be no refund for the unused time.
- Gogosabah Tours & Travel has the rights to cancel or postpone the tour due to bad weather conditions. (Full refund will be given to guest if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions *BEFORE DEPARTURE*)